Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: "I've never unbuckled a corpse"

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member imported_VHSLhelper's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 16th, 2005
    Posts
    883
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    "I've never unbuckled a corpse"

    Now, I'm pro-seatbelt, but I think anyone who says that needs to add a disclaimer.
    It happened nearly 300 times last year in Va.
    http://www.dmv.state.va.us/webdoc/sa...ws.asp?id=5262

  2. #2
    Inactive Member PVVikeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2004
    Posts
    2,188
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: "I've never unbuckled a corpse"

    After my military service was over I was a police officer for about a year. On 2 occasions I helped remove buckled in drivers who did not survive accidents. Seat belts do help but they don't guarantee your survival in a violent crash.
    _________________________________________________________
    HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????

  3. #3
    Inactive Member imported_VHSLhelper's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 16th, 2005
    Posts
    883
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: "I've never unbuckled a corpse"

    I like the "non-survivable crash" line they use sometimes to shift blame ... kinda like the "non-lethal taser" deaths...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •